Frequently Asked Questions
1. I’m a retail consumer customer. Can I make an order?
We are sorry but this website is not intended for consumer retail business. This website is meant for registered business customers. However, we will be delighted to serve you through our sales enquiry desk. Please ring tel +65 6258-1611.
2. I’m a business customer, how do I get an account to make orders?
Please go to our main webpage and click the Register button at the top right. Your account will be created and ready to use when you complete the process.
3. Why is there a price difference between the products displayed in the website as compare to the usual invoiced price ?
The price you see in the web store is a list price that doesn’t incorporate the entitled corporate discount. When you check out your shopping cart, you will receive an official quotation that includes your entitled corporate discount.
4. What is the turn around time between the order date and the delivery date ?
It depends on whether the items are available in-house or procured from a 3rd party. Generally, most items can be available within a day or two, depending on the Service Level defined in the corporate purchase agreement.
5. What payment methods do you accept?
Once you have checked out your shopping cart, you will receive a quotation with your usual discounts so that you can start your usual Purchase Order process. Payment can be via cheque, telegraph transfer (T/T) or e-Invoice for registered business customers.
6. What countries and markets do you serve?
Currently our web site is designed to serve Singapore customers. For export, please contact our sales enquiry desk at +65 6258-1611.
7. How do I check the status of my order?
Once you are logged in, you will see the “My account” page. Look for the “Orders” tab and click it to check the status of your orders.
8. How do I contact someone for help with my order or account servicing?
Please call +65 6258-1611 during office hours 9:30-5:30pm, or email email@example.com and we will respond within 24 hours.